We know searching for a perfect place to live can take time and consideration. Below you'll find answers to our frequently asked questions. If you can't find what you are looking for, please contact our friendly team and we'll be back to you as soon as possible.
Why choose Hali?
By choosing to rent with Hali you are met with unparalleled all-inclusive amenities for fun, work and living. Hali foster dynamic communities that love where they live.
Why is Hali unique?
- We offer competitive rent rates.
- A place where communities can grow.
- Unparalleled amenity and retail space.
- Dedicated on-site management team and intuitive resident app.
- Work from home facilities.
- Excellent transport links, outdoor parks and communal space.
- Everything on your doorstep – shopping, retail, wellness, childcare, workspace and more!
How many locations do you have?
At the present time, we have one location in Cherrywood, Dublin 18. We are however excited to be launching two other unique Hali rental property locations in Dublin 3 and Dublin 8 in the coming years. Stay tuned on our social media platforms and blog page for more information on these locations as our launch dates near closer.
What amenities are available in a Hali Apartment?
When you live at Hali, residents can enjoy
a host of amenities, facilities and take advantage of their
All Hali residents have access to:
- Enterprise Wi-Fi throughout.
- Spacious fitness and wellness Area, sauna and studios.
- The Hali Resident App - making your life easier. Residents can browse the local events, arrange a parcel delivery, log a maintenance request, pay their rent, all at the touch of their fingertips.
- Dedicated on-site management team.
- Unique outdoor space and parks – Cherrywood boasts three large parks - Beckett, Ticknick, and Tully Park. Parks also feature, new tennis courts, basketball courts, football pitches and a club house.
- 2000sqm of amenity space. Residents have access to our wellness and fitness centre, studios, co-working space, focus booth, entertainment rooms, terrace and BBQ area, relaxing lounges and much more!
- Hali buildings also boast ground floor retail space featuring a leading grocery retailer, hairdressers, a launderette, coffee shop, a creche and much more for our resident's convenience.
What work from home amenities do you offer?- Co-working space on the ground floor of our buildings.
- Enterprise level Wi-Fi.
- Focus Booths.
- Meeting and Conference Rooms.
As home becomes a place to work from, we have everything you need to make the seamless transition from home to a working environment.
With exclusive access to a traditional workspace environment, residents can use our dedicated co-working space as an extension of their own apartment. Hali's co-working space and enterprise level broadband enables residents to work at their convenience, often across time zones, all beyond the confines of their office or apartment.
We also offer dedicated focus booths and meeting rooms when you have that important presentation, meeting or project that can be booked via the Hali resident app.
Is there car parking?
Yes, we have secure allocated underground car parking available for every apartment. The number of car spaces is dependent on your apartment size.
Is there somewhere to store my bike?
Yes, we have ample bike storage in our basement carparks.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes, we at Hali are pet friendly and welcome your furry friends! Your pet details can be submitted as part of your application process and they must obey the terms of the Hali Pet Policy and House Rules.
How do I book a viewing?Our applications are open for the Galvin and Barrington buildings. You can search for available apartments and apply here. You can contact our team at [email protected] or call 01 223 9670. Alternatively you can complete a contact form here and our team will come back to you.
When is the rent due?
Rents are payable in advance through our resident's portal on the Hali website, on the first day of the month. Deposits and first month's rent are due 2 weeks prior to the start date on your lease agreement.
What type of documentation is needed during application?
All applicants will be required to submit photo ID, previous landlord reference/s, employment reference/s and financial references.
Is there childcare on-site?
Yes. There will be a childcare
facility on site. Further details coming soon.
We also have a playroom facility on-site (unsupervised) which is useful for when you have visitors with children of if your little ones want to get imaginative and would like a play space.
Are there schools locally?
Yes. There is an Educate Together Cherrywood primary school located just 10 minutes' walk from Hali apartments. There are also plans for a further two schools to be built within the Cherrywood area. The area is also serviced by LUAS and Bus to many other primary and secondary schools in the Dublin 18 locality.
Can I apply online?
Yes. Applications are open for our Galvin
and Barrington Buildings.
You can apply here.
We always try to facilitate an on-site tour of the property before finalising a lease agreement so that we fully understand and meet our resident's needs.